COUNTDOWN TO POE:
Could you help in one or more of these ways?
- Provide snacks for the students (homemade or purchased cookies, crackers, trail mix, nuts, fruit etc. – individual packs). There are 23 students plus faculty and staff. Contact Marlene Hallstrom
- Bake cookies for a reception. Contact Carolyn Chambers
- Drive a van or car to transport students. – Marlene
- Chaperone at a local church while students practice, Mon-Thurs (approx 9-11 am) – Marlene
- Usher at a concert – Contact Gary Huffman
- Buy two 12 packs of 1 inch ring binders (Office Depot, etc.) – Marlene
- But 24 mechanical pencils with erasers – Marlene
- Help with lunch at Eastminster on Tuesday. Contact Anna Jeter
- Make a cash donation to support POE – Gary Huffman
Our chapter is one of only four throughout the United States who are hosting Pipe Organ Encounters this summer. THIS IS A BIG DEAL! Let’s show our hospitality and support to these students and guest faculty members by attending as many events as possible.
Marlene Hallstrom, POE Director